My posts are normally written in German but I do my best to write in a proper English 😉 I’ve been writing quite some time now and for a long time I had the feeling to be writing just to myself like doing weekly journaling.
It feels good to be seen and to receive positive words by other bloggers, it lifts all of us – we share mutual admiration – we share the love for words and express our deepest thoughts by using them. Sovely, thanks for reading my posts and for your nomination ❤
Your questions are very tough I have to admit. Without thinking a lot I answered to your 7 questions.
- If there is anything transcendental existing, what is it you believe in?
I actually started googling the word to be 100% sure with my answer. I don’t want to say I believe that ghosts exist but I do think that the souls of people don’t vanish and don’t cease to exist. Thinking that way gives me a better feeling.
- What is the perfect gift?
To me the perfect gift is not something a person buys, the perfect gift is a compliment someone gives me, it’s sharing laughter with a soulmate, it’s having strength in me and expressing it. The perfect gift to me for example are my weekly runs to process the thoughts in my head.
- Which favorite tradition do you like to hold on to?
I would not actually say it’s a tradition, maybe it’s a routine – I like starting my weekend with me, my running shoes and nature 😊 It’s the best way to start a weekend and it always helped me to get stronger mentally.
- Somewhere over the rainbow you find…?!
flower meadow and birdsong
- What’s your favorite time of the year?
I know it sounds like a cliché but I love spring and autumn. I feel that I have missed this year’s autumn and all its colours.
- Please describe „the right combination“ from your perspective!?
The right combination is harmony, good feeling, no negative feelings, no doubt – simply creating a unity.
- Which kind of shoes do you prefer and why?
At the moment my white sneakers but this can change 😊 I love my running shoes, I feel free, natural and authentic when wearing them. It’s like expressing the real Me.
MY NOMINEES ARE:
( I read a lot good stuff, those are just a hand full of bloggers that first came to my mind, thanks for your work and the stories you share with us)
- Gescheuchten Igel
- Mias Anker
- Belana Hermine
- Ameisen im Kirschblütenhaufen
- Castorblog, what makes me stumble
- Glück der kleinen Dinge
- Klunker des Alltags
MY QUESTIONS ARE:
- When do you feel „just“ happy?
- What was this year’s challenge for you and your life?
- What makes a person“real“ in your eyes?
- How do you react when hearing your favourite song?
- What makes you angry?
- How is the person you admire most like?
- When did you last have a laughing fit and why?
THE RULES OF THE OUTSTANDING BLOGGER AWARD:
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post, (very important: see why in last step)
- Answer the questions provided
- Create 7 unique questions
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!..
- This award was created by Colton Beckwith originally…
All the best, we read each other, your’s Rox.